Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 11 Ch. 55

How was the surprise guys? Two chapters in one day. Want more surprises like this ? Join our discord server...I have one more surprise regarding this series. But that would only happen if you join our discord. Enjoy reading

Power Uploader
PjRX3wz.png

yYRmulF.png

I'm sure you see the change, right?

Dex-chan lover
All of these "resurrected" people are living on a borrowed time, right? Hmm....

PjRX3wz.png

yYRmulF.png

I'm sure you see the change, right?
Bruh, it is our choice you know, you are here for the chapter,right? Then read the chapter, don't go deep into everything , why the heck does it matter to you whether we change our staff names or not. You seriously piss me off now, you have messaging bad about us, if you don't want to read ,don't read , atleast don't share your bad views here, people see it too. It will have bad impression on them and ,we changed the staff for this series, thank you!

Power Uploader
Bruh, it is our choice you know, you are here for the chapter,right? Then read the chapter, don't go deep into everything , why the heck does it matter to you whether we change our staff names or not. You seriously piss me off now, you have messaging bad about us, if you don't want to read ,don't read , atleast don't share your bad views here, people see it too. It will have bad impression on them and ,we changed the staff for this series, thank you!
I literally just answered your question? I never said anything bad there? I did nothing to piss you off? Stop being the victim here. Also you think my impression is making a bad impression, huh? I’d think you from the group is making a bad impression by reacting like this. Let me return those words then “You seriously piss me off now.”

Dex-chan lover
Fate/Fay or whatever his name is, gluttony is not his problem, the chunni phase is! All his moping and depression are seriously pissing me off!
Seems like everyone beside him know, more or less, what's going on and what happened in the past, but he's more into nagging Lust, an adult woman, about drinking then asking her, or "his trustworthy companion" Greed wth is going on...:aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread