Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Power Of The Master And His Disciple

those stats with huge numbers are ridiculous can't keep track of any progress.

Dex-chan lover
How did those numbers add up to billions?
Also, don't cross the streams, guys.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey guys! Looks like we killed the guy from Overlord! Nagash is gonna kill us!"

Love the big boss design, and the double holy cross attack is so awesome!

chapter 18 in manga is chapter 40ish in novel! https://readwebnovels.net/novel/berserk-of-gluttony-wn/

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane What nonsensical 💩 are you spouting ...That was just a lich Lord, Ainz as an Overlord can create as many as he wants(literally), he is also an entire different race altogether a sub race to be more exact.

I am deep into the lore so I know my shit.

Stats was over 10 Billions got me confused for a sec there

I thought each stats was 10 Billions but actually the entire stats was stacked and it was 10 Billions nice my *visible confusion* was put to ease

Aggregator gang
You know, the stats are reminding me of the power levels in Dragon Ball. At some point, big numbers just become that. Numbers.

Double-page supporter
I realize that feeling tension is pointless in this numbers manga since they can just make up whatever shit they want anytime and MC seems to destroy enemies if they're anywhere near his stats due to supersword, but like c'mon, if you're gonna show the boss monster then you need to also show the MC's current numbers so we know if there's even any stakes in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread