Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Warrior Mukuro Returns.

That final page just made him resemble Kirito from SAO lmao he's way more badass but too similar lol

Fed-Kun's army
what is the average status of regular knights here?
99999999999 bazillion?
the powercreep is too weird

Aggregator gang
throwing those big numbers only makes everything feel so pointless specially since he has to spend those stat points to get upgrades for the sword, also he looks 200% lamer now that he is becoming another kirito.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm tired of people calling these characters simps, when they're clearly not. In this mc's case, Roxy was the only person who actually cared about him before awakening his power, back then he was treated like shit being beaten every day, the only good thing he had was Roxy's pity(And love?). Stop throwing around the wordd "simp" because it's already lost all meaning, go back to twitter and keep calling everyone a "simp"

Dex-chan lover
ch 22 Being in the same place as your "Loved One"
ch 23 Gaining more power, for your "Loved One"
i mean we havent seen "Roxy Sama" for a hella long time
and tbh i forgot about her existence and i binge read most of this, imagine waiting for like monthly releases and STILL caring about her

@rukiry
Simp
•A man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women in hopes of winning them over, without the female bringing anything to the table.
^mc doesnt do this cuz he didnt go gaga for lust or greed

•A man that puts too much value on a female for no reason .
^mc doesnt do this he has a reason. she was the only kind one to him.

•A man that prides himself with "Chivalry" in hopes of getting sexual gratification form women .
^he literally just kills cuz gluttony tells him to

•A square with no game other than “Rolling out the Red-Carpet” for every female.
^ye no
if you wanna know which manga character is a simp. sanji from "One Piece" is a simp.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac
Yeah. Spending the stat points he gains is a generic way to stop him from being overpowered for too long. I hate it.
Especially since his skill is 'gluttony', not 'bulimia'.

Dex-chan lover
@ShadeLights we know virtually nothing about their relationship, we are given nothing and im sure there's nothing there too.
if you assume she helped him out of pity does it make sense that he turns into a subhuman lickin Roxy-sama's ass wherever she goes?
-isn't he a beggar who's been beaten down by society he can't perceive potential pity to any degree?
-this guy comes off as if he is the type to log into VR chat with a Uganda Knuckles skin harassing the first female player nice enough to greet him courteously
and if you assume she helped him out of love... what was there to love about him? what chemistry? b/c the village doesn't have dozens of already poor folk she chose him cuz special connection
also there's a difference between admiration and wanting to pay someone back for all they've done, while holding onto your own self worth and building a relationship from there if there's an avenue
and there's what the MC is doing, which is SIMPING for his Roxy-sama
i don't like the overuse of the term simp either, but that doesn't change the fact that that's all he is and ever will be, well unless Roxy dies
and its disappointing that he won't amount to much more b/c we had to have an obligatory poorly written romance shoehorned in here

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola
He's not doing any of this to get with her, which is the major point of a simp. He's doing it to repay her kindness. And among the shit that is the knights, she's pretty much the last beacon of light for the common man. Which is why if she dies it's extremely possibly a hate phenomenon will trigger. Which may be the goal of certain powerful forces, but the average commoner joe would rather those forces die instead of her.

Group Leader
I feel like his new armor is missing something....
OH !!! I KNOW NOW !!!
It definitely need more crosses and more belts in strange places ! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread