Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Great. Now I'll have to wait several years for the official one to catch out

Aggregator gang
F another one gone, its gonna take years catch up, hope someone else picks this one.

Double-page supporter
I like supporting the autor by buying the official releases of whatever I read but it really sucks having to wait for them to release everything from the start. At the very least EBooks are cheap because importing the physical releases can be really pricey in certain countries.

Fed-Kun's army
back to reading the novel then, this is why I hate companies shutting down small translating groups, they cash in on a series that gets popular.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating till now

And well honestly its a shame, but i wasnt really that sad since the story is kinda boring other than myne. If the mc is myne i will be sad. But since this is fate story i am not. Myne is the only reason i read this and well, since her arc is over ill just continue reading in novel

Double-page supporter
So this series gets popular in part due to translation groups, creating a larger interest that can be turned into a market, and instead of acknowledging these groups who make this possible instead they have to knuckle under due to unspoken legal action threats, while these bigger 'official companies' start raking in the cash and being less convenient for readers in the process.

This world's kinda lame, not gonna lie.

Volume 1 in Feb 2021.... It'll be 2023 by the time we're up to the chapter we just read. Hopefully that other group picks this up

Dex-chan lover
You gotta wonder just how these "official translators" manage to take seven months to release 5 chapters. They have all these chapters already released. They have official full res image to work with. Those images might even be sfx free to cut out a large chunk if not all redrawing. Basically in theory all they gotta do is translate and send it over to the printers or upload it to the server for digital release. Yet it takes sevens months to do this even for the digital versions. Makes you wonder don't it?

Users who are viewing this thread