Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Dex-chan lover
At the end of the day, its business so it cant be helped. I just wish they would translate it faster.

So chapter 27 when, 2024 or something? Fucking capitalist pigs. Atleast other translations no that much behind.

Dex-chan lover
That really sucks that it’s getting dropped, but thank you guys for all you’ve done so far

That being said, what was the point of that duel? How was he to reflect on his actions by losing? And what in the god damn were those charges? When did those happen?

Dex-chan lover
nooooooooooooooooo ..

thx for the chapter.

the "official" translator who take 3 year for a chapter deserve to die. of atleast to get severly sick for the pain they cause to us

This, kids, is why you should learn Japanese. That way you can bypass the extra waiting and enjoy it from the source.

I'm already fairly good at reading web novels with some tools. Sadly, manga is a bit of a pain if you're still in need of tool assistance. OCR isn't as reliable as I'd like.

Dex-chan lover
@RenToyonde
well im trying a lot to learn japanese but i got a lot of probleme with kanji/katana , i can read a bit with common letter but still too hard for me
im still bad with french (that my first language but still got probleme at 25yo) and english so a third one is pretty hard

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel
There are some cases (forgot which one) where those series are becoming irrelevant again because they get dropped due to official release (and the official releases are really slow catching up), and everyone moves on to other shiny things.

Wish otomege isekai was licensed by JNC instead of fricking slowass seven seas.

At least it's not Yen press? However, the license fails at getting hilarious.

"In Feb 2021"

Wow, it's not like English is an international language. Bit long eh? What makes you 7 seas guy think that everyone will wait?

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective I assume he's talking about "a mob of deer" (they previously released some chapters as whimsubs were taking forever to release recently). Still, I won't hold my breath, most likely it ends being picked up by some /a/non along the way as usual.

Fed-Kun's army
By the time this shit gets released by seven seas, I'll have forgotten about it and have moved on to better manga. It was fun while it lasted.

Double-page supporter
welp guess dropping the manga and move on to the novel for now.

Users who are viewing this thread