Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

NOOOOOO..... eitherway thank you for your time spent for doing this series Whimsubs !

well it was a good ride but unless some one else wants to ride the wave until official catches up this one is dropped since official takes ages and it may never even see a release since not everyone can afford sub fees or per volume pricing

Group Leader
Hey everyone, I have decided to translate this manga!
However, I need a few recruits. I need some Redrawers and Japanese/Korean Translators. If there is anyone willing to work on this series, please contact me at Discord (@BarakRhys#5286) or join my server and apply from there: discord.gg/A7SUWKU

Dex-chan lover
@Kannagumi : Once someone owns the rights, the can have a lot of issues if they keep going. All this exists in a legal grey area (at best) and it is not advisable to push boundaries.

Aggregator gang
I get it but like 7 months in advance. Seems super ridiculous if you ask me. I'd say continue till it's official release happens then drop. Dropping this early just seems dickish

@Trov

Oh pls . Its impossible for some random girl to have stats that main character collected from all those monters . Its just not logical

Dex-chan lover
Welp, thanks for the work. I understand the risks when translating after an official translation has been started but, still. I can't help but be a tiny bit salty cause of that far away release date. Hopefully someone ends up picking this up, or I might just end up reading the LN.

Really wish English companies would start doing digital releases.

I don't get what the point is of all these rando companies who buy up IP left and right just to take 3 years actually catch up to where everyone was at. It's never made me spend $7 on a chapter. usually by the time they release something I've completely forgotten about it

I'm sad to hear the news but thanks for all your hard work until this point!

Thank you for all the chapters so far, really sad it hear that it licensed but dem the rules I guess

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping A Mob of Deer of someone else picks up this series.

Users who are viewing this thread