Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Roaring Dragon That Rules The Heavens

Dex-chan lover
A chuuni would probably squeal in something like this, but I felt like I've grown too old for that so I'll just read this with secondhand embarrassment with these cheesy one-liners.

Tho ngl he did get an appearance upgrade there.
Did his Charisma Stats also evolve to domain of E or something?

Dex-chan lover
So the moment his mask breaks, she identifies him FROM BEHIND?!
iu

Dex-chan lover
So the moment his mask breaks, she identifies him FROM BEHIND?!
iu

This is some next level Clark Kenting bullshit.
And I still have no clue what this "domain of E" crap is either. The fuck is "E"?
Please let this be over soon.

Aggregator gang
Why did you stay? But I guess its safer my his side than running away alone with envy is out and about.
Damn, Face reveal came early.
@gigabarto Always has been

Fed-Kun's army
this is going against what that lust chick said. If they can control the dragon then why would they need her to die???? It makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
Ffs some people still bitching about "wtf is area E?" when dozen of people all took their time to explain IN MORE DETAILS THEN THE MANGA ALREDY DID! Bitching about the mask when the same was also explained in manga! It's a quite "simple" manga but those people still have trouble understanding it? About the usual "Superman disguises as C.Kent with just the glasses is so stupid"! Well, you have a nerdy, shy and clumsy journalist(with parents, family etc) a complete opposite to a dashing, confident flying alien! So no, it's not "just" the glasses :pepehmm:

Fed-Kun's army
mfs got their friends dead all around and enemies in front, and still got the time for a reunion lmao

Users who are viewing this thread