Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Fourth Rank

Dex-chan lover
At least he doesn't have the shitty surname "Graphite" any more. He just replaced it with a different chuuni name for no reason.
And he couldn't go back with his girlfriend because of shitty chuuni reasons like his glowing eye causing him pain and not wanting to drag her down his dark path, etc. The letter was probably in some insanely fancy typeface with serifs on his serifs and written in blood.

@puppeto4
I see what you did there. But even the chuuniest protagonist with the most OP healing skill can't fix KC's sick mother. Nothing can.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about so many things that i dont get half of what's happening.

Also, he regains sanity thanks to Roxy and that girl inside her says that she has become his pillar, but then he gotta leave because i-dont-even-remember-why Gluttony wants Roxy's soul. What kind of pillar is that? xDDD

@Tearsax I haven't read the novel so this is only speculation but I believe that Roxy gives him the strength to maintain his sanity and fight of the side effects of gluttony, however the skill itself seems to be self aware to an extent and wants to devour everything so someone that is capable of helping the user of the skill fight off the skills control over its user is a hindrance to its desire to consume. That the skill seeks to goin the two together forever who knows

Wait so the consquences for that massive fight are literally nothing? What has that actually changed for the plot? Could have at least done something with his arm but it got healed after 1 chapter

Double-page supporter
Yes, every comment section has people who get confused of the story if it doesn't tell them to their face what's going on. And there is nothing wrong with that. Tho wrong it to blame/accuse the author for making a confusing plot when it isn't even that confusing.
Here's what i take it from all this: Mc has done it before but that and this is levels apart still he did it again to give him a little time before Greed's off him. Think of it this way....The man has millions of MP and forced into destroying the world. How to stop himself from doing it? Simple, spent almost all the mp on something(like his greed weapon update) which make his now mp almost 0 so rampaging he might but now with almost no mp his uncontrollable body can't use big skills to do just that.
Genius but stupid as well.
Also, the girl he "save" back then tried becoming the pillar to his self consuming skills to give thanks but she couldn't after his skill went into E territory but gave us a clue to that this skill can be controlled if there is a right pillar.
Now Roxy being the pillar is so understand as how mc hold her so dear to his heart.
Just glad that the pillar has some effect from outside mc body so no need to be inside mc for now.(that sound lewd but you get my point).

Double-page supporter
My only problem with this chapter is while it isn't really fast paced it sure feels like it with so much happening in only one chapter. Would have been better if this chapter actually was 2 chapters.
P.s Just to be clear, I don't have any knowledge of this manga's LN.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember who the sick woman was, or who is the other women next to Mine.

Also I have 5th order moonlight reading skill. It's much more powerful than the MC's 4th whether healing

Dex-chan lover
Envy didn't eat his arm or anything. It would have been there, lying on the ground. He could have just reattached it with his recovery skill.

Also, even if Northern was just a puppet, it was still a bloody E level living human puppet, so killing him was killing an E level thing, the same as killing Tenryuu (TN note: Tenryuu means Celestial Dragon). So, Fate dude killed two E level beings back to back. No wonder Gluttony went berserk.

Ah I remember something in my Highschool

I recall calling someone Fey, instead of Fet 😅 ... Everyone calls that (calling Fet), but me not ...

Maybe I'm in love, just like Roxy-sama 😁

Users who are viewing this thread