Berserk - Vol. 22 Ch. 186 - Of Snow and Flames/Final Act

Yeah Serpico has feeling for Farnese but i wonder what she really thinks about Serpico? Just a servant? Friend? They really have a strange bond.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is great character building. Suddenly in her half-madness she saw Guts confronting the darkness without fear and saw him as a light. Serpico doesn't really seem to see him as a light, but he loves Farneze and will follow her.

This relationship is one of the most fucked things I have ever seen. It was introduced with him probably being in love with her even though she doesn't treat him that well but then it turns out she is actually his sister. As if that wasn't bad enough she does this weird kinky shit where she bites him and whips him and gets off on burning things alive. It even ends up getting to the point where he has to burn his own mother alive to not be labelled a heretic yet he still doesn't bail on her ass. I can't fathom how he can even stand to be near this crazy bitch, this dude must be traumatized for life. I called him a simp on previous chapters but I don't think even simps would stick it out as much as he has. To think rape horse almost stuck his dick in crazy...

@mhaaad He would've been killed along with her had he not did that you dumbass. It's really sad, they're prisoners to their past, and they will suffer more because of it.
ignore him he's probably too young i noticed read comprehension is a scarcity in this comment section

I feel bad for the dude. I have no idea why he likes that fricking lunatic. Like I can see her maybe becoming a better person, but she's already done so much evil. I feel like even if she has a really good redemption arc, she'll never truly be redeemed. I think the most "Berserk" like fashion that I think she should die as is a depressing death where she pays for her sins. But it seems like they might be trying to turn her into a main character, and if that's the case she probably won't have a villain's death.
She saved his life, cleaned him up and gave him purpose outside of taking care of a corpse, then he learnt that the connection they had was that of kin, so he further attached himself to her as is the only person to dedicated himself to understand her.

also Guts killed like thousands of human beings bro he's was going to hell waaaay b4 he meet Griffith he literally said he only feels purpose when he swings a sword and or fighting to the death why the double standard?

Supporter
i was not expecting that he would be required to burn his mother... and it's on Farneze request, the one that is somehow similar to him, the one who saved him. DAMN that's fucked up. But that was also the only way out of that situation because he would have been accused to be an heretic...

Double-page supporter
This might be one of my favourite chapters/mini-arcs yet.
So deep, such a great representation of a bond.

Users who are viewing this thread