Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

To all of you saying its gonna be a rushed finish because of what Skull Knight said.......No you idiot. Skull Knight is referring to the journey that Guts has been on aka Healing Casca, hence SK's very next line about it not always being happy. Guts went through all those struggles to heal Casca BUT he can't enjoy it and they can't be together anymore. Don't act like its gonna end in ten chapters or something we still have a bit to go

Fed-Kun's army
This end is just a new beginning. It's time to set the course for a new destiny and depart again.

Not sure how this guy makes money now since it takes him a year to release 20 pages. He is so full of it too...come on, he had assistants And I don't care how detailed he pretends to be...his art isn't that much better than tons of other artists out there.

Lynn okamoto does amazing artwork and he releases comics once every one to two weeks. This guy doesn't care and probably enjoys making you all wait and laughs about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Luminous777
>To all of you saying its gonna be a rushed finish because of what Skull Knight said.......No... Don't act like its gonna end in ten chapters or something we still have a bit to go
This.

@BirchJuice
>Rushed
>Miura
This is going to end in a minimum of 100 chapters and 10 years. People should have nothing to worry about.

Guess we just wait until the next pandemic forces the author and artist to stay in one place long enough to finish another chapter.

But in all seriousness, I’m happy to see a new chapter whenever they come out. Thanks for the translation!

Hmm so i guess that's what the skull knight is, a daemon. great figures of the past given spiritual form hence why he only appears whenever the spiritual energy is high. i'm starting to see where things might end up going at the end of the series.

man, I was about to go to bed, and a new chapter just had to come out. Welp, time to enjoy this and tell all my friends.

Double-page supporter
Guts hasn't stress swung his sword since the Golden Age. So that's nice to see. Is Schierke going to get a power up? Will Farnese become a healer? Will Casca get over her fear of dogs? Will Guts run away with Skull Knight? Is this manga ever going to end? (probably not)

Find out next time. In like a year or two.

Dex-chan lover
adp4rm2tg4u11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread