Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

If after all of this Miura decided that one eclipse isn't enough for guts and casca, I'll never, ever forgive him.

Dex-chan lover
@kinosseur Same, dude. This will never end though. Miura will keep playing Idol Master and Berserk-fans will continue to suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
Very few things fill me with joy in this world, a new Berserk chapter is one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy! Thanks translating another Berserk chapter.
As nice and whimsical this whole elf island is, darkness seems to be creeping in.
Especially that old mage talking about summoning deamons while looking a lot like Ubik/Conrad in disguise.
I think shit's gonna get very real and dark real soon(Berserk soon anyway).

Im mad
wtf is this bait
W1.jpg

So, no announcement on the next chapter huh? Someone let me know if there is please. I predict skull knight will try to kill Guy's son since he's merged with Griffith and Guts will have to fight him

Dex-chan lover
It was fun to see Farnese and Schierke wow those little snobs, this chapter gave some clues about how big are these two magical abilities, it makes sense that they can use things in a way others cant all that hardship has at least give them that much.

Guts my boy i really hope things change, i am so happy and so sad at the same time for you.

Aggregator gang
Maybe im on the minority but I couldnt care less about those two having their little magic training arc. Between Griffith and Guts and Casca, everything else pales in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread