Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

Dex-chan lover
> it's only been three months since Farnese began learning magic

Excuse me? Must you really bring this up, Miura?
She began learning magic in chapter 251. It was released on January 28, 2005.

It's been almost 15 fucking years for us.

Double-page supporter
@A-tan
It takes so long for chapters to come out that everything not directly related to Guts feels boring and a waste of time.
Yes, world building and side character depth is usually welcomed but not when it takes a whole year to have a single chapter released.

I think I must be hallucinating.
I thought this was a Berserker chapter, but for some reason it seamed like an episode of Little Witch Academia.
Not that Im complaining , both are pretty good.

Contributor
"The Long Awaited Latest Chapter"

Are they kidding? LONG AWAITED???

Supporter
The biggest problem with Berserk is that you just stop caring after so long. Yeah the story and art are top class but when you have so much time between chapters the story becomes meaningless

Dex-chan lover
This is now a mahou shoujo series.
hm8GYfl.jpg

Aggregator gang
Those words from the Skull Knight sounded like the manga is coming to an end in the near future, even though the story has so much to tell. I hope that I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, here we go again. It might feel like a decent enough, sweet chapter during a binge, when you know there's no rush and there are 50+ more chapters waiting ahead, but in ongoing mode it's just disappointing.

Thanks for the art, gorgeous as always. Thanks for the world building, gorgeous as always. Thanks for the Skeleton Knight, gorgeous as always. But, uhh, is this really what I've been zealously waiting for since last year? Is this just it?

>Summoning Daemons through magic
Oh yeah this won't turn out horribly

Users who are viewing this thread