Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

Imagine getting upset over a Berserk chapter release.
This chapter made my day.
I wish this comment section was full of people who want to be here.
But take heed, strugglers!!
We are closer to death than anyone!!

I knew Berserk was going to end soon, but this kind of cemented that we don't have much time left with Guts...

Dex-chan lover
>imagine waiting for a new chapter because the author is playing idolmaster

@gyrogogozeppeli
I think that is everyone's biggest fear, Miura is 53 now, and if one chapter takes say 3 months at best, we will only get 68 chapters in 17 years (with the generous assumption that he will still work untill 70). How the heck is he still going to wrap up Casca's sanity, Guts going against Falconia and all the named apostles that we know of? How is Guts going to gain such power to fight the God Hand in such a short amount of chapter? What about other side plots like Rickert and Griffith's expansion? What if we get stuck on a filler Island like the one with the sea god again?

Regardless on his work ethic, I think it is a legitimate concern that his fans will never see the conclusion of Berserk.

Dex-chan lover
omg shes been studying magic for 4 months!! That was years AGO!!!!
w8ce5upuY47Mt9uMLUT1ATKXK3HDmFb7Fog7CmjXbPE.png
<-- MOOD

Someone please ask Miura-sensei to just write and direct the manga and put a good team to draw it. I don't want to die without knowing the end of my favorite manga!!!!!

With the right brand management it would be easy to make a good, and more importantly lucrative, revival of the brand. The story and art is solid enough to attract new fans with just some solid marketing even being a mature story, maybe a not garbage 3D series...

After hyping nonstop while watching the Netflix Castlevania, I can't stop wishing for a decent Berserk animation.

I'm very tempted to view Skull Knight's talk at the end as something that breaks the 4th wall, really a message from the author to the readers about what will happen to Berserk...

Group Leader
I jerked off before finding out a new chapter released and instantly hard again because berserk! Then I get close to the end and im pissed because it sounds like its ending? Like Nani the Fuck? Casca needs to get her sanity back and deal with all the issues, Griffiths and Guts battle needs to take place, and the eventual Gods defeating Guts with a super depressing and hard message at the end. It needs to end with such a bang that people rise from the grave to read it. Make a secret novel with the storyline and leave it behind with the art style. We need the whole proper story.

Good, can we go back to the plot now ?
It's been like 2 years since the last time Guts did anything.
I understand the need for the boring "Cure Casca" arc and the shitty dream sequence for character progression, but when you get 3 chapters a year, the story feels so slow paced...

I just want Griffith to die before me...

Dex-chan lover
I totally get the idea behind, "Your real target was to get her and live a life with her, forgetting everything else. Vengence, Revenge and all the stuff comes after her. Now, you've achieved it, a perfectly safe place, Casca is in her prime with some major Guts problem that can be solved with you going away and Godhand isn't your problem." but this ain't some shounen cliche. Guts is honestly too tired and would only get up if godhand finds a way to get inside this place which they (probably) won't as they have otherworldly matters.
I can't see an end to this series now. Binging Berserk was a bad idea.

Glad duranki is getting a new chapter next month. Cause it's not frustrating that it has a more consistent schedule than berserk

Plot doesn't move at all! I want movement. It's been 9 years and still I'm waiting for an end

The key here is daemon, perhaps Guts gonna die but he will get summoned back as the daemon. Skull knight and Sierchke's teacher gonna join the last war too, and i bet they're not the only one, must be there is so many spirit of heroes that that will give their aid, since this isn't a war of mortal world anymore. Or Guts not gonna die but still get the aid from the daemons.

Users who are viewing this thread