Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

what happened to the old godhand and is one of them the same as the earth dragon apostle?

So big brain skelly is the one Godhand who has been around for a while meaning they aren't immortal.

Also, I misread the end as Kentarou passed away and my heart dropped.

I can't imagine the queen being Slan at all. She's already branded so she's disqualified from using the behelit. Looks more like a relative of Danaan. Maybe her sister or daughter.

Damn Miura thats way too much detail in the art this chapter.
At this stage of the story i'd rather have high quantities of chapters with accept levels of quality. this the current ultra high quality but omega low quantity ratio.

@i369 ok, so Carl Jung believed that humans had a collective unconcious in which many archetypes exist. Over 300 that we see throughout pretty much all religions and literature. There are 12 main archetypes. Every archetypes has a shadow archetype. As humans we usually make one of these twelve archatypes the main part of our own personality. By this I mean we will usually be a mix of 1 archatype and its shadow. The apostles and God hand specifically have completely given up the positive aspects of there archetypes by sacrificing there humanity and fully possessed by there shadow. Griffith was the father archetype. The father takes the lead, encourages others to reach goals theyve never thought of. The father protects the family and ensures there happiness. The shadow of the father is the tyrannical father. The tyrannical father fears losing his control and power. He is paranoid of anything threatening to his authority. He will set his children or group up to fail or straight up kill them if he fears they will become more powerful than him. An example would be an alcoholic dad beating his son who was smarter or better at sports than he was or like how chronos ate all his kids cuz he was afraid one would grow up and dethrone him. Zeus survived and did just that. This probably sounds like esoteric new age BS, but I'm just not explaining it super well. Jung was a genius of analytical psychology from Zurich university. I'll be back to explain the rest of the god hand archatypes after I reread the black book 1 and 2

i369 give me two days. And dont bother googling it. Not one website does any type of justice to Jungs studies and writings. They butcher them completely or straight up misunderstand them

MIURA YOU FUCKING GODLY GOAT

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

AAARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M I U R A
I
U
R
A

Dex-chan lover
So there were other four God Hands. Does this mean Skull Knight found a way to kill them?

Also the bearded God Hand looked a lot like the poseidon statues that were in the Sea God's cave.

Tooooo good! Tooooo short! Art work is off the chain! Skellotron pownzed old godhand members. Love of his life died from the brand. Void probably Vid scholar imprisoned and under duress made her a sacrifice. Maybe Griffith ver.1.0 loved her and made her the sacrifice to ascend. Not Slan. Pretty lady dead. God that art. If I could grant one human on this earth immortality it would be Kentaro on the condition that he never stops. Then I would freeze myself for 1000 years...spend a year or so reading Berserk....freeze again...forever. My personal heaven.

So I'm guessing, Skull Knight rose to apostlehood when he sacrificed his wife. She seems to be connected to the fairies and witches so that's why Skull Knight had some connections with the old lady. SkullKnight I'm guessing is a professional godhand slayer and is guiding guts on his journey.

Users who are viewing this thread