Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

DEP to Makoto Takayama.

Good chapter with some incredibly detailed pages. It's a pity that the next one will be out in 3 months to be optimistic but what can we do.

Dex-chan lover
That's an unfortunate author's note, but oddly fitting considering the chapter.

See y'all in a year.

Dex-chan lover
My condolences to Miura, It's never easy losing a friend.

I'd like to know who those other God Hand member were and how they were replaced with the current.

Dex-chan lover
Quality scans. Thanks Evil Genius!
We've kind of had a title drop there huh. Consumed by the berserker...

Dex-chan lover
It had been 4 or so years since I last caught up, good to see Casca actually recover (mostly) without having to wait more. I might just drop the series for good at this point unless I hear that he either died or finished it. They got off the boat and made it to elf island AND casca is back; that's pretty much everything that was remaining on the checklist for the past 10-20 years. At this point all there is to add is new shit, other than doing something about Griffith I guess, but that's endgame material.

I think it's time to get out while the getting's good, see you dudes in 2030

Anyone here from Kissmanga? I miss the comment section for manga like Berserk and Gantz. Reading all the comments from new people reading was always great

Anyway, the old godhand members look straight up lovecraftian

Fed-Kun's army
that's the curse of art. This chapter had like three double page spreads, which must have taken months of work, and we can consume them in seconds.

So there was godhand before the current one and void was still apart of it. Also looks like SK's queen might have been branded?

Users who are viewing this thread