Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

Dex-chan lover
MIURA YOU HACCCC WE WILL SPEND 5 YEARS IN INFODUMPING ARC, TAKE ME BACK TO THE BOAT

Dex-chan lover
At this point is pure speculation given that we now have previous members of the God Hand but their numbers are the same, maybe they are a lot like The Endless, always someone in charge, but with different "people" having the role.

Lux

Power Uploader
@Xical In that case Miura dropping that detail into the lore would be quite of a big Chekov gun wouldn't it?

There are chronicles of those events (the fall of the city, the conquer of Gaiseric) and no mention of anything like the merge occurring right now in the berserk world or a divide of the planes
Are you seriously trusting what the written history in this universe says? We know how the magic user were persecuted in the past as told by Flora and Schierke, and they also said long in the past the practice of magic was widespread before the Holy See begun the witch hunt. And the same magic user coincidentally represent a big threat for the God Hand's schemes. You don't still get what i'm getting to? Here's a hint:

DSq7cfJ.png

The God Hand manipulated the written history to their convenience, it's so blatantly obvious if you read carefully the series. The fact those chronicles tells nothing about mythical creatures doesn't mean anything. Also we saw how the wizard Ged is acquainted with Skully, who remembered him as the son of one of his subject.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly actual plot progression? In Berserk!? 2020 sure is quite the year!

Dex-chan lover
So the God Hand has seen some changes, interesting.

Well see you all next year (if we get lucky).

15 pages... welp
Guess I'll go crawl back under my rock. Maybe we'll get the next chapter after COVID clears up

😓😓😣last chapter was 3 months ago this one have 14 pages meaning he only did 1 page per week damn it he's so slow or lazy or both :| i dont think we will live to see the end of our BOY guts 😣

any day a berserk chapter is released is a good day, plus got a snippet of skullknights backstory i cant complain

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Miura's art is still slick as fuck! If i re-read this again on November. I dont think i will be able to survive no nut November. literally gonna nut on Miura's art!

What's the betting line on Guts killing one apostle before Miura has to drop Berserk due to age? I'm taking the under 😏

Fuck this Corona shit Miura should be able to attend a funeral. Corona only effects areas where there is a high amount of ethnics and dumb Americans. I live in a country town yet have to be dictated to by our government on shit that does not concern us in the slightest, we are all sick of it here as much as Miura must be.

Users who are viewing this thread