Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

God another cliffhanger! Thanks Miura sensei. Can't wiat for the next chapter. Maybe it'll come out next year, but I really wish it'll come December or maybe next month. Well, a man can only dream.

The God Hand looks different except Void. Did Skull Knight already kill 4 of them? And Void recruits another God Hand, including Griffith?

Damn so Skull Knight is Gaiseric and I don't think this woman is Slan because she seems to have died during his flashback.

So the girl is probably not the whore princess of the uterine sea. She first of all is branded, probably made a sacrifice by Brainy Mcbrainface, and she secondly is very much dying in this shot. Thirdly, the God Hand is already complete.

The only way she could become Slan is if Gaiseric managed to kill the others of the God Hand besides Brainiac and she somehow becomes a part of the God Hand. But to become part of the God Hand she would have to sacrifice someone, and Gaiseric is probably the only other one there. But seeing as they are probably lovers, I don't think she would sacrifice Gaiseric.

Thank you for this translation and scan I hope you stay safe and I hope everyone reading has a boner as hard as mine was

Seems like the old god-hand got massacred by skull knight since the brain guy is the only one left from the previous lineup.

Holy shit this art is good.

Also, the witch chick must read Overlord with that "like a puppet with his strings cut" line.

Dex-chan lover
Old Man Skeleton Knight was once a great king... till he lost his loved one... Those demons have screwed shows over, but so has humanity.

See ya in six months or roughly 60 chapters before Miura dies of the old age(84 years in Japan)👻

i guess skelly boi's crusade managed to kill off the other god hands, but still fails every attempt for void, who manages to sneak enough corruption the human world to get new replacements for the slain godhands.

another guess that the worldmerging has made it easier for skelly boi to kill them, which is a big brain move for skelly.
he just needs to find their hideouts now.

So, this confirms that at least one god hand got killed between the scene shown in the armor flashback, and Femto's rise.
Possibly four, but I wouldn't discard them just changing appearances over time.
Aside from the fact that we're this close to confirm that Skull Knight is, in fact, king Gaiseric. Next chapter is sure to be something!

Unless we get a cut to Griffith/Rickert instead.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YEAH

Reveal to us your lore, Skullbro. It's dictated by causality that it'll happen before Miura kicks the bucket, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Void’s God Hand is mirroring Femto’s; both of them being the central target of revenge for Skull Knight/Guts, they both have a female member, there’s a duo with similar design aesthetic, and one guy who looks like an authoritative figure (Void for Femto, and that guy with a beard for Void). Since there’s been a theme of repeating cycles, I’d say the bearded guy is Void’s predecessor, as Void seemingly is for Femto.

The woman dying/fainting in Skull Knight’s grasp doesn’t look like Slan to me, though I know people have theorized before that the female figure on his horse’s chest armor was meant to be Slan. Honestly, the fairy aesthetic of the jewelry and her resemblance to Danann seems the more obvious connection, and I’d wait until we see how Slan looks in Moira’s current art style before coming into any conclusions. When in doubt on manga character appearances, though, I look at the hair, so unless this woman somehow becomes a God Hand despite being branded and changes her hairstyle, I don’t think she’s Slan.

Users who are viewing this thread