Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

Dex-chan lover
Amazing art, seriously, even if the releases were more consistent, I would give it bimonthly to deliver this quality each time ... Also PLOT!!!

Dex-chan lover
What are the chances that the time they'll spend on the Skull Knight's flashback is going to last even longer than the boat trip?

Double-page supporter
That pretty much confirms SK is Gaiseric. But hold up, what the hell is up with the God Hand? Is that what they were before the troublesome fivesome we have now? Did SK kill them or some shit? And who is that woman? Find out next time, whenever the hell we get the next one. Probably, unlikely, 3 months from now if this trend of releases is anything to go by.

EDIT: also god damn it why does EVERY EPISODE have to be a cliff hanger

Dex-chan lover
As usual the art is god tier and man talk about some major plot, welp see ya'll next year

Dex-chan lover
There were 4 other God Hand, only Brain remains.

Looking at that i almost had a heart attack, just that page alone has so much content packed in that we will be directing that for years to come.

This chapter made me remember why Berserker is THE template of modern dark fantasy, there is always another layer of story, beneath the terror we take for granted there is always something worse.

Dont think anyone can complain about this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
the woman looks like Slan, did skull knight end up being Slan's sacrifice to become one of the god hands?

Lux

Power Uploader
Double spreads occupy 2 pages on the printed manga, so it's 19 pages not 14 or 15 as you guys complain.

That woman could be the same one as the wing spreaded figure on Skull Knight's horse, she also has a little statuette on her neck which resemble the one on the horse. The crescent moon symbol on her necklace also resembles that on Gaiseric's shield and armor as well as Falconia's symbol, although the latter has been remodeled into wings to represent Griffith instead of Gaiseric just as the rest of Falconia being a remodeled version of Gaiseric's ancient capital.

latest
2228218-_animepaper.net_picture_standard_anime_berserk_berserk_picture_42069_swordfish_ii_preview_1b82248b.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

@Simkin I wouldn't mind if we spent a lot of time into his backstory, it would be super awesome. But i worry about the opposite, that ending with SK explaining what Guts just saw makes me think this is all we get for now. I REALLY hope the rest of it won't be released into a garbage light novel like Grunbeld's backstory, i want to see Skull Knight's origin in the manga.

Maybe Guts will gradually see his memories whenever he get into extreme fights and uses the armor to the fullest.

Dex-chan lover
So that girl clearly ends up as Slann, but does that mean SK killed at least one godhand while Berserk? Didn't think it'd be quite enough to do that, but I guess that was the moment Gaeseric died.

Group Leader
From this chapter we can learn: don't get yourself involved with white hair dudes...

Users who are viewing this thread