Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

Dex-chan lover
@Mangoconut wrong. Skull Knight became connected to the spiritual healm by using the berserker armor until his body "expired". He was never a apostle. It was likely Void who sacrificed that woman and everyone else in Gaiseric's kingdom to become a God Hand.

A bit short but

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME !?

YOOOOOO THIS IS LIKE HAVING A REVELATION WHILE HITTING THE BLUNT

YOOOOOOOO!!!!
Different hand members except for alien-brain dude.
I always thought they were the same during all the ages, guess they can be killed or replaced.

Speculation, but I believe the Godhand goes in cycle, considering Void’s compatriots don’t resemble Ubik, Conrad, or Slan.

So, my theory is that Void was the 5th finger of his cycle of the Godhand, having sacrificed Skullsy’s people and his loved one (Skullsy himself is probably branded as well).

Something happened, and that round of Godhand were lost, except for Void. The last of the previous cycle becomes the first for a new cycle. Beginning and end; Alpha and Omega. That sort of thing.

Following that train of thought, Griffith is the most recent Godhand. If this cycle continues, then he would take Void’s place as leader of the next cycle, with Guts in place of Skullsy...

Aggregator gang
The dying princess has sizeable boobs. YES! Now I can empathize.

It is always sad, when a big-boobed beauty (BBB) dies. :(

I hope Miura stays safe and makes it to the end so that he can finish Berserk, that goes for me aswell....

Who am i kidding Berserk will never be completed.

RIP to Miura’s friend, hope he can have some time to grieve. Also, I’m guessing the memories from the armor were Skull Knight’s?

so I guess that skull knight kingdom and love was sacrificed Godhand causing him to wear the beserk amour like guts
also, see you all next year

Fed-Kun's army
Skelly boi lose every cm of his life and goes super berserk mode killing 4 of previous god hand?

Event goes beyond his body and soul capable after the love one gone...

A foolish king indeed..

So megamind is basically cucking skull knight for all eternity
And we thought Guts had it bad

Aggregator gang
that was so short.. but the visuals are absolutly fantastic. I do not really like the new art type (also it makes sense that the world would look a bit more... cartoonish with the awakening of all that is fantastical), yet everytime there are flashbacks, i just cant help but simply stand there and gaze at the magnificent art.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell you guys think of her as Slan? She is clearly branded, she is sacrificed. The woman must be Skull Knight's wife, I mean he was a king. Void probably the who branded his entire kingdom, out of rage for his lover and his people he must be took down that 4 previous god hand in his time.

Did skull knight manage to take down 4 god hand in return for his own life? what a chad

Users who are viewing this thread