Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 362 - Phantasm

Dex-chan lover
The visual quality is all over the place. There are amazing pages like the God Hand spread, but page 6(?) has really amateurish looking line strength on the berserker helmet.

Dex-chan lover
Every time Berserk releases a new chapter it's another Eclipse for Mangadex-servers 🤣

i'm convinced this manga is just a meme now, no story progress for like 8 years lmao

MORE. I CAN'T TAKE IT! ALSKJDFasdfoiavnioaenw;iieihewbaivdvnoidvamiocibeiuaubd;caicniiaiunsnciodasdjoisjafoiasjdfiojdasoifjdsoijfo[asdjfiannuiaesheiubaiubdiuguivdijiasdndngidsajgoadfoiaueoib
*dies*

Dex-chan lover
I don't see any comments explaining this, so I will ask.

Who's Makoto Takayama? I know he's a friend of Miura, but is he directly related to Berserk series? The wording in the translation kind of lead me to think that this Makoto Takayama person is an author of Berserk.

Something i found out about this chapter is you can kill godhand as much as you want but there is always someone else to take their place. Killing Slan, Void, Griffith, etc is meaningless, to end those endless cycle Guts need to destroy the source of their existence aka Idea Of Evil directly, hunting and killing the godhand is just wasting his time.
Now that i think about a behelit that Guts always keep by himself, my guess at one point Guts will use it to triggering it's power and sacrificing himself to go to inside the abyss. There is no branded one before that use the behelit and there is no one before that use it to sacrificing himself but others, this idea alone is just the opposite the Idea Of Evil itself, everything so far always repeated in the same way but what if you take different action radically.

Double-page supporter
Neat so we learned that, uh, and also, uhm

see you next year

I just realised? is mura a fan of warhammer? cus the moment i saw slan('s predecessor), i instantly thought "slanesh"

Users who are viewing this thread