Best Friends - Ch. 4

Patience is a virtue, but what happens when her tolerance reaches its limit? I can't imagine, only wait and see. Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the translation and for making it daily as well ! Also, the ch4 and oneshot are the same ?

Thanks for the translation!

(Btw does anybody know why the OneShot, that got released today, got deleted again?)

@SirBecks The oneshot is actually just ch 4. The uploader also clarify that they accidentally re-upload those chapters. 😊

Lol why does everyone drops everything whenever they bump into someone😂😂 I wouldn't be surprised if they broke their phone

0ps

Hopefully none of that NTR-shit. I know how much these Korean romance genres like to use it as point of conflict. Thanks Celedith + crew.

n*ggas in omegaverse be like omg i'm an omega/alpha/beta 😍
bitch i'm a full game patched on day 1

If society in this universe is having scent and pheromone problems, maybe there's some fashionable gas masks out there. I'd expect a modern society in this universe to have more creative methods of dealing with its alpha-omega (dom & sub) problems other than medicine.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit cha minju is the true bae!!
Now I wonder where her patience will take her while waiting for the tsundere red haired girl.thank you soooooo much for the translations!!❤

Users who are viewing this thread