Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Wttffff this mass release... I haven’t read yet, but thank you so much! (*´꒳`*)!!!

ahhh I hope her relationship with the brothers get better, other than that I kinda feel uneasy with how the parents treat the sons vs Hari. I know she was kind of recently adopted but the fact that the parents treat her differently is sad. And it's obvious that the hari now feels a bit uncomfortable with that. I hope the family bonding goes well, other than that shes slowly making the boys her bitches lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapters! The parents are prioritising her way too much over her brothers..

Still dislike these kids. How could you abandon a 7 year old?! She could have been kidnapped and sold! GAHHHHH

I second @clumsy comment! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Hallelujah! Hoping here for more interactions. It’s great seeing attempts at a better relationship from both sides. The youngest brother is sure going to be though to crack tho.

@yotsuba12 she’s been constantly saying that she wants to go back and since Eugene doesn’t know that she time traveled, he would think that she means to go back to the time that she was just a street kid

@yuusiren so righttt, they just keep fanning the flames, haha

Also thank you for the mass releaseee

i'm in for the pushover brother Kaleb. rather, I like guys who are easy to make fun of and tease. soooo cute.

Thank you for the mass release!!!

It's kinda unfair how the parents treats the boys but I think I understand a little bit.
First of all, they just lost their only daughter and then they suddenly found Hari, someone who resembled their dead daughter, for a heartbroken and desperate parent, that must've look like a blessing.
I wonder if they'll still die at this timeline though?

Aggregator gang
I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS???? THEN THERE MUST BE MAGIC TOO RIGHT? OMG 😂😂😂

I know the parents are mourning for their daughter, which is why they adopted Hari, but their sons are also mourning a sibling. It doesn't excuse their abuse, but it does explain their extreme rejection of Hari.

Aggregator gang
I feel like I'm getting swayed by the MC's narration, but something just seems.... off.
It feels kind of weird seeing just how much the parents take Hari's side of things.
And that slap! I didn't like that.
But I guess we will see.
Thanks for all the updates! You guys are so fast!

Thanks for the mass releases!!! I wonder if there’s some significance to sharing the same universe as Who Made Me A Princess.

Dex-chan lover
She keeps saying what they did to her was much worse. Much worse than a slap? Domestic violence?
I wanna know what they actually did to her that was so much worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Karakuri1812 Was there a plot point of only Athanasia's country having magic? Or am I mixing it up with another novel?...well, I probably am.
But I don't think there would be any magic users or whatever here. Just a hunch though. Anyway, this girl is in a different country, not the country Athanasia is a princess of. This is the country where the white haired boy went to study at near the beginning of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread