Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I dont know, i could feel everything, from Eugene's side, or from Hari's side. Its painful but also warm at the same time. Ah, i don't know. 😭

@LizzieOwO I don't dislike the brothers either. I think they are the ones who are hurt the most in all of this.
It also really irritates me when she calls them childish because like you said they are children. Children can only act like children. If they don't have anyome to explain to them why what they are doing is wrong how would they understand the situation. She is supposed to be 27 but she is the most childish one.

@cimoore95 That’s exactly what I meant! Why are people hating on the brothers when *currently* they have done nothing wrong she really is the childish one.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't hate the brothers but I really don't understand why y'all want the MC to treat them better. They treat her like shit now, they apparently treated her even worse in the past. She doesn't have any duty to be the nice one or to take anything lying down. Doesn't matter that she's an adult imo. She already knows how bad things might get, no need for her to be a pushover about it

Dex-chan lover
While I sympathize with the brothers a bit I really can’t understand people thinking that it’s the MC who’s being a jerk. She’s been put in life threatening danger due to them before and they constantly make her life a living hell. Why the hell should she ever want to be even remotely nice to them. In fact she’s already behaving much better than I would be in that situation, which I have to praise her for. Leaving a kid alone in a crowd even for an hour is also equivalent to putting her in life threatening danger. Purposefully leaving a 7 years old like that is a shitty thing to do no matter how you say it. Coming back for her doesn’t make it better as you shouldn’t abandon her in the first place

Oh he thought she wanted to go back to being homeless and hungry. She never specified where she wanted to go back to now that he did that! I'd be confused too, oops.

Aggregator gang
@WaneringKaos She still sees things as a dream. Even so I admire that she took things calmly. But was she truly a flower in a vase? You’d think she’d know what how to live on her own or survive at least... She lived homeless before and has a adult mind that’s been through many tribulations.

@Niralam They’re just inexperienced readers if they can’t figure out that much. MC the one who needs justice.

😢I was crying when he came back it will remain in his conscience forever the fact that he tried abandoning her...

If it was me left behind like that, just out of spite I will went as far from that place he left me lol. Even going out of the market place if I can, though at the same time making sure that I did not ended up in the red light district and slums or something.

MC is a fucking idiot here ngl, small brain from her big time. "I want to go back" fucking hell the only place you have to go back to is a cold empty syreet you nut job. Also holy sjit brother actually left her here, i have converted and now i dislike half the characters in here and hate how every relationship feels forced but i'm staying to see if it actually gets good

Now this feels like a healthy development
She says she wants to go back
Her brother of course misunderstands it as her wanting back on the streets feels that they both benefit from this, thus abandoning her

But maybe realising that its unfair to put all the blame on hari for replacing arina since shes just 7, he goes back to look for her

This may put him down the correct path of mourning properly instead of blaming hari for something she barely controls

Well now it was a case of misunderstanding. She said she wanted to go back, and said so again when he was trying to confirm. He probably thought that was for the best and let go of her hand. I mean what did she expect when she said that? No one knows she's from the future? In the end he's still a good kid because he was afraid of what might happen to her and ran all around to look for her. Children are more simple minded so don't expect them to understand hidden meanings and stuff. You say you wanna go? I'll let you go if there's no love loss between us. It's still a shitty feeling to be abandoned though. There's so much hurt in this manhwa it's depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread