Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
I like how realistic the approach was to this story. It made it all the more satisfying to see a family grow together.

@Morsealworth A lot of my baby teeth had the roots. I always thought it was supposed to be like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Morsealworth Lol I actually questioned my memories when I saw your comment but yuhp. I think, usually, roots need to get pulled out with the tooth anyway since it can cause infections.

@roxanneayy @Morsealworth the roots should still be a lot shorter. If the roots don't properly break down, they won't loosen and you'd have to get them surgically removed. So its doesn't make sense that she could take it out by herself. I had 2 of mine taken out by a dentist before because the adult teeth already grew at the back but the baby teeth still had long roots.

Dex-chan lover
Wew. The family is trying to get better, and seem to be succeeding. She's even thinking of saving her parents now.

Future husband, huh? Let's hope he isn't a dick. Hari seems okay with him, but she's proven to be a rather poor judge of intent.

i can't believe they straight up named a doctor "medison". medicine. ajsidfl;jadskjfs i can't stop thiking about this-

Double-page supporter
"Doctor named Medison"

*snort*

How did I not get that in my first read through?

At the very end, the translation should be

"I will probably never forget this day until I die"

Eugene says 나는.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wtf, her tooth came out with the root, that shouldn't be possile unless it was ripped out, the root dissappears because the new tooth pushes the old one out and that makes it loose.

I bet the man she would've married will be a self-entitled, classist, POS. I feel like a big disappointment will be coming.

Aggregator gang
Aside from the cuteness of this story, there's nothing really going for it. Not to me. The MC is a jerk, the plot is empty, the author does more to make the villains more likable than the MC we're supposed to actually like. It's boring when things are well, and infuriating when things are not. I do have to say, this is probably my favorite series that I've hated, but my patience ends here.

Users who are viewing this thread