Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I see, I see. A meek man in peace, a strong man in war. This husband's indeed looking better and better. He comes with an adorable sister in law as well.

Ick though. He was never one to use his head, but this time he just resorted to violence.

@Eclat123 Say it again to spite them.

Lol to that person who said Johan was a simp. I had to look that word up and i could die laughing. Imagine treating a woman like a person then getting called a fool for doing so. Unless you meant he was a simpeton which i also think is incorrect. Being a nice and considerate dude means being a simp. hilarious. We need more simps!

Aggregator gang
Sigh. I like the Fiance now. He's the best guy.

I get a lot of weird vibes because I realize how simple this story is. Not given much thought to the plot.

I don’t like the fact that Hari’s parents are always more worried about Hari than her brothers. Also come one brah it’s just a nosebleed. I have tons of nosebleeds per year and trust me they ain’t that bad.

Johannes is cool and sweet at the same time no wonder Eugene in the futur choosed him.

I'm glad Johan spoke up and fought back. He's no punk! Him and his sis are cool kids. So far, I hope my future kids will be like them.

Aggregator gang
I like Johan and his sister very much. Really good kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, the simp threw one back.

Cabel, my boy, I'm sorry that you're misunderstood.

ah yes, im the youngest of 4 with 3 older brothers so i totally relate to the fights LOL it gets bloody

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder Hari wanted (and still wants) to marry Johan 😌💕
Louisie is also so cute!

and i love that Johan and Louisie straight up told Cabel to just give Hari to them. anyway, this means Louisie has, like, approved of them if they ever want to get married again in this life. Anyway, honestly Johan x Hari is a ship i can totally get behind

Users who are viewing this thread