Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
f*cking skin her, does anyone know a fluffy webtoon to cleanse. most of my favorites have witches appearing, my heart is aflame and needs to be quelled

Srsly? Wtf is this chapter.. It pissed me off from start to end. Well I’m not surprised she was glad she finally got to leave the mansion in the future/past with all the hate and abuse she received all those years...

Group Leader
NO! DON'T LIE! TO! HIM! TELL HIM HJOW SHITTY THAT AUNT IS HFJKDSHGJKDSHGJDKSGHSKJ

Hari’s mentally age is about 30. I think she won’t tell anyone because she might don’t want to put more weight on Eugene’s shoulders.

It reminded me A Stepmother's Märchen. Even children in that manhwa first didn’t want to tell Shili about their hardship.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Thank you for this update!!!

This needed a trigger warning at the beginning and if I didn’t see it then my bad. That honestly made me sick to read. And I’m really upset with her not knowing better this time around and telling her brother, and I’m mad at him for basically shirking the children off onto the abusive aunt. Idk. Might have to just wait for chapters to build up if this is the type of ark we’re getting😅 thank you for the chapter tho.

@IrregularPerson
Try Usagi Drop, it's a fluffy slice of life. It has an anime adaptation too. Just don't read the rest after the time skip.

"Going home for his grandfather’s funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and embarrassed by this surprise development, and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent little girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of a man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, won’t this turn of events spell doom for Daikichi’s love life?!"

Why do they always lieee like it could be solve much quicker if she didn’t lie even if Eugene may have doubted her like it’ll be on him. She’s good at enduring it but if they talked it out it would be good for both sides. COMMUNICATE AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

Double-page supporter
IS SHE A FUCKING RETARD?! WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE JUST NOT OUST THE FUCKING WHORE?!

That's not cool, an old lady picking up on a small kids is the lowest😠

Yo, I just got sad from raeliana, lady baby and now this. I’m full on sad, man.

Chant 3x and the aunt will burn. ” burn barbaric woman, burn”

Users who are viewing this thread