Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I'm glad the older brother saw her taking care of the sleepwalking brother (I'm so bad at names). And I'm glad shes finally showing weakness in front of her brothers and asking them to eat together. I wish she had shared a moment of weakness with the oldest brother tho. Since they both didn't cry at the funeral. I feel like a hand squeeze would've been powerful

omg im cryingggg T_T i hope they get rid of that aunty soon huhu and i hope they become closer as a family :(((

oh the feels, the tears i cant fight them
thank you for translating!

Hari probably isn’t getting help to get rid of the aunt also due to the fact of her big insecurity as to where she is placed in the family. She still doesn’t clearly see the love her brothers exhibit to her (this being especially evident in her future timeline when she still thinks her brothers hate her even tho we see signs of the oldest brother being close with her in that timeline) and so she probably thinks she’s fighting a solo battle as she alone still has knowledge of the future and hence doesn’t want to burden her brothers. I emphasise with Hari a lot, I’ve been in her shoes before so I see this story as a good variation of the old trope of going back in time as I can clearly see myself being the same when my deepest insecurities are thrust right in front of me.

Dex-chan lover
The aunty is pretty much just telling her that the brothers ain't gonna solve shit, so she gotta do it herself, lol. Get off your ass, MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn my heart hurts that bitchy aunt stuck her where it hurts the most and dug into her insecurities from her past life till now.

I still think and hope she can talk to Eugine, clearly, something needs to be done because its no longer just a situation where she can suffer in silence, they are preying on the whole estate. Is there some child protection service or police in that era that can charge nobles lol?

ANGSTTTTT ATTACKKKKKK 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

from what I see in the raw in the next chapter the aunt is gonna come in the middle of the night and try to take hari by force but eugen,cabel and erich are gonne protect her...

Is this MC really got time lapse to the past? how can there is no wisdom at all? u know, she must have a 15 or even 18 to 20 years old brain. But it kinda like she isnt.

Users who are viewing this thread