Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

FINALLLYYY THINGS R STARTING TO LOOK GOOD I WILL IGNORE THE COMMENT BEFORE MINE THAT SAYS "LOVELY BUT
"

That's such a classic older brother response to a little sister crying. "I'll run after them and beat them up for you!!" Bahaha!

Aggregator gang
Note to future commenters dont go too far down there's some sharp af spoilers.
Also awww they defended her so sweet

Contributor
@jewj

Lovely chapter but
now that he called her sister and accepted her in the family, it feels off that they will get together. I am all for their chemistry but blue haired guy should have been the ML since things developed like this

Well, that's the thing you, and a lot of others here don't understand actually, or most likely don't know, because...it's spoiler :
Both see each other as a childhoold friend actually, and the blue haired guy you talk about ? He will have more "brother bond" than Eugene with Hari, because she will live with his family for a long time.

After the timeskip, Hari will have lived more with her Ex-fiancee than her original family, so it's not really surprising if she don't see Eugene as a "brother" after all this time.

When did Hari actually say anything to Eugene that enraged the Aunt so much? Is there any time skip on that? I felt like there's kinda a loophole somewhere from the previous chapter to this one

@siquall
it depends on the writing from now on, if the author manages to make it feel like that. But it won’t change the fact that he called her sister. It would have been better with no romance at all in this story tbh

I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHAT IS TO COME!!!!
And for those of you who don’t like where it’s going you can just leave instead of constantly leaving negative comments. It’s not gonna change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread