Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

these two chapters were so weird like its an exposition for something but they didn't really explain anything???? like ?

Damn Eugene. He must have hardened up a lot :( it's kinda sad though that he has no choice but to lose his innocence to protect his family. I mean, he's also a child like everyone else.

Welp I hope the atleast show us what happened in that six years but I'm content with this so far~~

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate how so many manga/manhua do so great then just put in plot-twists/time-jumps that no one at all ever wanted, it only kills it... Time-jumps of 1 month is really the only safe amount that you can do in my opinion.

Aww big bro had to be an adult fast
Those relatives of their are all trash

But at least they're all close now
Look at that little shiz being close to her now. He's all "she's MY family"
Heh

Aggregator gang
Glad to see Eugene taking care of business. A thorough cleans is just what the house needs. Time skip wan unexpected surprise though.

A bit of a big time jump but its ok because theyre so cute ˉ̞̭(′͈∨‵͈♡)˄̻ ̊ Though im not really sure what’s happening anymore...

It's sad that in both lifetimes she couldn't do more to help Eugene, and have the family be happy together but I guess that's that. Super sad that they could have been a happy family altogether if the parents didn't die. 😪

I was simultaneously cheering on Eugene for being a badass and crying in sorrow for him because he had to become so cruel so young to survive

oh my god what a fucking beginning of a chapter.

I’m both and sad to see Eugene grow up so fast, but damn what comeback to a shitty uncle. ;__;

Our sweet Eugene 😭

But I understand why he has to be like that... Sh*tty, rotten adults 😠

wait wtf theres a sudden timeskip? It's great the eldest son finally took responsibility but wtf did hari actually do in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread