Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

thank you for the update!

Also I agree with you @icapriolli ! Theres a chance that maybe because Hari has stayed with the Vastias she would feel like her relationship with Johan is more of a brother sister relationship since they also have known eachother for a long time and spent more of her childhood with them because Eugene sent them away. Eugene could also start romantically liking Hari because of the way she has changed, grew, and matured over the years. Of course it'll be weird to see someone and their adopted sibling fall in love since they grew up together- but isn't it the same as childhood friends? Also what about the manhwa I got a boy? The mc and fl became siblings but they fell in love,
and even had a daughter together. I guess you can also say they're married.

ummm... big ass nope 😅 thought you guys finally accepted her as a sister 😅 which is now making this weird... pls no
pls... brother zone him
hari actually did see them as her bruhs at some point... so don't go telling me... she suddenly...
nvm.. u do u author

Why everyone think its incest? Hari not born in ernst family, she found and adopted by ernst couple. So, they are not related by blood at all. Even though for me the marriage between step sibling (not related by blood) is weird, its still acceptable and that's common troupe in this day.

I heard in somewhere, hari will leave ernst name and after that she will married eugene. I don't know if this true though.

Sorry my english suck, not my first language.

Dex-chan lover
+Not blood related.
+Separated before puberty.
+ Meet again after puberty.

Basic recipe for inseki. Televangelist horror intensifies.

Oh? Was this the ship?? I mean I guess she's closer to Eugene now than what their previous "future" relationship was before she went back in time, but idk... I mean, to be fair, Johannes and Hari's relationship now doesn't seem all that romantic but ahhhhhhhh

Ouch. I'm so not into step siblings romance troupe and I get serious 2nd ML syndrome for Johann tho I know the ship's not gonna sail 😭

Some people were even so mean bashing me for my comments on shipping Hari and Johann before.

I've always been rooting for Eugene and it was quite obvious that he would be the love interest, im surprised there are so many of you that only caught on now👀

anyways Hari hasn't seen Eugene since they were kids and she's been living with Johann for longer than she has with Eugene so to her, she'd see Johann more as a sibling already. plus Eugene and Hari aren't blood related so idk,, i don't really see the problem

Among the brothers only Cabel actually just see Hari as their sister the other two not so much

I don't hugely mind pseudo-incest but it's a weird and awkward choice when you spent 30 chapters developing family dynamics...

Fed-Kun's army
I know that Eugene and Hari aren’t related but I still see them as siblings, so I really get why it felt kinda unsettling...

forget about hari and eugene being step-siblings, hari deadass looks like his dead sister which is uh ...... 🤢 so yeah guess im out of here

big thanks to the translators though!!!

To people who upset about Hari and Eugene's blushing cheeks, please stop reading after this chapter.

Because no matter how many "ewww" you put in comments, I don't think it will stray the author to keep following the original plot from the novel. Eugene is ML and more obvious in later chapter. I won't start debating whether this is incest or not, if this is not your cup of tea you have a choice to stop reading right away.

Dex-chan lover
EUGENE IS BACK YAYYYYYYYYY

im feeling eugene is the ML which ia yay they hinted it at first but i guess its not a red herring after all

Double-page supporter
inseki is ok, but your step-sis looks like your deceased blood sis, so your taste is kinda weird bro...

well...author definitely laid it quite thick in this chapter that he will be interested in Hari 😂

Look at these fools writing full page essays on "it's not incest" yall are so ugly. 😂 It's incest bruh she's raised with them as their sibling and looks exactly like their dead sister. Just admit you like disgusting incest tropes and stop acting like yall are enlightened.

Users who are viewing this thread