Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

I'm so not used to seeing Korean calls like hyungs and oppas in a western setting like this, especially when the panel after that called said oppa as duke 😂😂😂😂

People keep ignoring what the author is trying to show us. Yes an adoption story about family is beautiful, but I’m pretty sure there are lots of those too. What’s wrong with this one being a little different and having a bit of romance? I know some of the lines are a bit uncomfortable, but I think the artist shows the discomfort the characters face while saying them quite well. Again with the complaining about the ending and people not getting their ship, when it was obvious from the start... I mean did you even look at the cover? The symbolism there is so obvious. From what I’ve read about the novel and what I’ve seen, she’s already in love with
Eugene,
and he with her, not that they’re both gonna accept that anytime soon... And she sees Johannes as a brother after the 6 years she spent with the Vastias, though I don’t remember if he’s in love with her or not, (probably is, our Hari is so lovely, I like her more than Athy). And this chapter was stunning as well, is it just me or is the art getting prettier? And the feels, so beautiful. And I’m content knowing my ship is endgame, though if people keep complaining, I keep getting more and more afraid of this beautiful story getting dropped. Enough of me ranting, goodbye.
Also, I really want to read the novel, if I like this so much, how much more will I fall in love with the novel? I didn’t know if it was possible, but it happened with Adonis, so maybe someday.

...I agree with Cabel: when you get home after a long time, the first thing you want to do is eat and eat all the things you couldn't have before... Like patacones, chicharrón, bandeja paisa, sancocho, chorizos, empanadas, lechona.......... 🤤

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao having a relationship with someone who was raised as a sibling to you will never not be icky to me.

Dex-chan lover
Johan!!! MY BOI...
Gosh darnit, I can already see plot development: the true Ernst family did a something, excluding Hari would isn't really their sister. What the?!! My foxtails can sense incoming drama, dafaq.
Can someone recommended me a good family development story?
I understand the author already has a direction, but they better give me a goddamn good explanation why. Supporting cast aren't just foils to toy with the readers heart, they become something. Foils are what antagonists are for!

Ugh, I get the ship but I also don't.... Like logically, she really only grew up with him for 2 years so I guess it makes sense... Idk, I still like Johan

Is it her birthday or the day she came to the Ernst family or something? It seems like the brothers have prepared something good for her ^_^

the whole romance between eugene and hari is kind of weird to think about (but i guess! they are cute) but honestly i just want eugene to be happy T T

i like the main ship, but at the same time i don't... i really wanna know how they will start to see each other like woman and man, not just sister and brother

It feel so nice seeing them altogether. I hope tosee them back in their daily lives together

Well, I for one love the idea of the endgame ship. And really, thinking back to the prologue/first chapter, I don't understand why everyone's surprised by this??

(My rant and reasoning in the spoiler tag, since I feel like just covering the names isn't going to help with this 😅)

I'm referring back to how Eugene stared at her in her wedding dress without saying a word before she got sent back into the past. Maybe it's because I've read way too many of these time warp/reincarnation comics over the last year or two, but I straight away assumed he had repressed feelings for her, and with the way things have played out so far, assumed he'd be endgame anyway. Johan is great (although I'm not going to go as far as stanning since I was done dirty by how Allendis ended up in Abandoned Empress) but it was never going to work. Even Fate or whatever doesn't seem to want them to end up together, since it sent her back to the past before she could marry the guy!!

So yeah, I like Johan, but I get why he will likely not be endgame.

At the end of the day, I just want everyone to be happy, no matter who they end up with.

Users who are viewing this thread