Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Contributor
So, we had a lot of happy chapters now.

What will be the next drama ?

So now that we have seemed to gone through a few chapters of fluff, it's now time for more angst huh? Or maybe more tragedy? Which is it? This is the calm before the storm isn't it?

Do yall not understand that this is her second time in this life?? She GREW up woth him as her brother yall nasty

Wait. It isn't the tradition to eat when you get home from a long journey?!

Idk maybe its just me.
When the scene where Hubert, the butler, welcome them back and said "Welcome back, Duke." at first i read it as "Welcome back, Dude." lol hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Oh lord please stop... This is tormenting me since my otp is with Johan but seeing Eugene that happy meeting Hari is making my heart ache... Wwww in conclusion...

I CAN'T- 😭😭😭😭😂

Nooo Eugene and Johannn don't make me choose, please let it just be Johan don't put Eugene to the equation I'd prefer him but I don't want sad Johann noooo

Dex-chan lover
They're making it painfully clear she doesn't like Johan and he isnt the ML, but it feels off. He's telling her his feelings about wanting to protect her when they were younger and she's bothered by it or something. But wouldn't that make a person in her situation happy, someone cared for you at that time, especially when knowing what could have happen for years instead (the abuse ). They're basically childhood friends that were raised together, so cliche that any other story would be shipping them together as already married so it's kinda weird she doesn't have any romantic feelings for him.

Also even though she spent 20 years in Ernst all together weren't the majority of those years her terrible past life, and those 2 years from her second life kinda sucked too. The brothers are a little better the second time around but the best parts of both lives so far is with Johan and his family honestly why even go back f*ck them kids going back is just for the incest to bloom

Users who are viewing this thread