Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

This is heavy but i don't know why.

Thank you for the translation!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

@mocaffeine it was opioid candy I think, the daughter was dying so was feeding her drugs.

Thats why Eugene was so adamant on taking the candy from her.

What on earth is going on. The brothers are all acting so weird. Poor Hari. I feel bad for all the staff who have to deal with this all.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

And honestly I feel bad for her personal guard. They always target him for no reason and he seems afraid of Eugene too.

So the brothers are all still twisted, but now she's the exception. At first she was the object of their extreme disdain, and now she's their sole obsession?

that'd be a big twist if Edan did laugh and is actually acting like an innocent puppy. Do we have a big yandere here ? Or is it just the brothers acting like the brats they've always been

This might make more sense if Eugene suspects that someone, like their aunt, is out to get Hari; I'm hoping the next chapter will reveal something to that effect. He could be handling it better, but it looks like he's gotten quite cynical after the thing with his uncle and the attempt on his life.

Aggregator gang
Man 60% of these chapters are characters bitching one way or another

So confused at the point if this chapter. Does anyone even remember the Maid or her importance? Anyways here's to hoping hari still ends up with her original husband cause her brothers be doing way too much

Users who are viewing this thread