Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
I love the gentle feeling of this story. And how they care for each others and not only for Hari

@ Eugene: boy, dats prolly love

Thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Luminalumi1010 may i ask more spoiler?
What happen with Eugene fiance? Did she accept hari and Eugene ship or what? And did u mean the ship goes to married or only love sister-brother? If married then how hari can while she's are adopted child of Ernst family? I wonder about that after read ur spoiler. I really wanna know. If u cant tell me then its fine thought i Will wait patiently the update xD

Contributor
Must be because they grew up together...

Well, they were not even together for that long. Maybe what, two years ?
After that, everyone except Eugene were send off for 6 years to the other family.

And here we go, another siblings to lover smuck. FFS, Can't we have some interesting character development?

Thanks for the TL though!

oh god is eugene in love with hari
like not sibling love
but like romantic love

How are people so confused by the main ship, didn't you guys read the first chapter?

I wonder what the thing is Erich is talking about. Eugene makes it sound like some kind of weapon but I don't think Hari would wish for that? Maybe we'll find out in a future chapter.

Thanks for the update!

This chapter made me feel so sad... thank you for your hard work, looking forward to the next one!

loving the feelings that eugeue is having 😍😍 some incest love ❤❤

*(i know its not technically incest but guys... girl was literally adopted cause she looks like their dead sister LMAOO + the years she's been siblings with Eugeue)

I honestly can't say anything , eugene changed so much
And the brothers changed as well , so happy ;(

Fed-Kun's army
Eugene, that sentiment is called regret.

You've built up an entire mountain range of it by holding secrets from your family and Hari.

After all this, the other emotions you carry in your heart you still don't consider Hari as your sister. You've got romantic feelings for her, or complex feelings you would for an elder "Auntie" in your culture even though she's biologically younger than you.

But no matter how well she's treated you, or distanced herself from you... You've always made sure to twist the dagger in her side in your special way to make sure she's off-balanced and always trying to figure out just how she stands emotionally with you.

Her other brothers she figured out well just where she stood emotionally, but but she's had to step into fulfill your role as the elder-brother how many times now?

Suss her out properly.

Users who are viewing this thread