Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

@Je_ez
oh I thought it's pretty obvious since the beginning they're gonna be love interest xD
I've read up to ch 42
there's no 2nd ML/other ML so far..
also
I confirmed by checking the ending spoiler of the novel lol
but yeah I do agree with you the power dynamic here is very different

@Your_Dino_Overlord yes of course biological incest is dangerous (like marrying your biological sibling and stuff) hahaha But for example in japan and many other countries marrying your cousin ( i don't remember which degree) is fine. So I think many people forget that incest is also a social norm that changes depending on where you come from. There exists both biological incest and social incest and the lines blurr sometimes.

I feel like I could ship it more if it were not for the fact she was adopted into the family because she looks exactly like his deceased biological little sister.

Poor Johanne, I would’ve been happy if you were the ML.

Fed-Kun's army
How are people STILL bitching and moaning about Hari x Eugene? The ship was been HEAVILY implied since the beginning and the past few chapters have confirmed it. Get over yourselves. If you're too dense to realize it even at this point: yes, they are going to end up together lmao. If you're not okay with that you might as well stop reading here.

I feel like Eugene has the best chemistry with Hari!! Plus this is fictional so I'm ok with the pair. They're not even blood related so 🤷🏻‍♀️ good luck for Hari tho, I feel like Eugene's gonna be hot and cold for a looong time before they make any progress. also I loveeeee seeing dramatic pining. let him suffer for a bit 😏

@5hinyan

I see. I haven't read ahead, but she does seem pretty obsessed with finding that slave. I kinda figured it would be him. If it wasn't tagged romance I probably wouldn't think about it at all since it doesn't seem to be a primary concern of any of the characters. I bet there are some other love interests that have passed right over my head😅 (EDIT: In other stories)

aahhhh I know that they're probably not getting together anytime soon, but I'm so excited. ;^;

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... why this.. anyway!!! Prepare ur heart boy Eugene !! Hair's going on ur wayyy~

Is it just me but Eugene rlly doesn’t give off ML vibes. It’s the hair color and eyes combo 😬 Fingers crossed its Johan!! If not I’ll still read because i like Hari. THANKS FOR TRANSLATION!!

Group Leader
I'm amazed how the team can continue to translate this even though the comments are full of toxicity. Well for me myself I don't even care to fight those people because it's clear Hari will end up with Eugene, no matter how long people are trying to celebrate a pity party for Johannes.

@ginaasofnow Lol you just proved my point at the end ‘to avoid inbreeding’. You can’t inbreed if you aren’t blood related 🤦🏽‍♀️DUH.

Fed-Kun's army
@Izzydee It's kinda amazing to see someone with this little reading comprehension. Or do you just not remember what the conversation was about? Either way, kinda impressive to see someone with this little education and all that confidence. Have a good one.

yo this is my first time reading comments for this story,,, wtf so toxic just enjoy the story if not then don’t read lol

JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE:
- they are not blood-related
- they were practically strangers in her previous life and hari disliked her bros before
- they didn't grew up together, hari spent 2yrs only as an erst, and their sibling relationship just developed some time before their parents passed away and ended quickly when eugene sent them away.

The only problem i see here is her other sibling reaction since they grew up with eugene and hari "separately". Aside from public opinion, obv everyone in the kingdom knows they aren't related with each other.

If this feels uncomfortable to read, then end your suffering and leave. 🐸

Users who are viewing this thread