Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, it has been 2 months? That seems rounded up some... time sure flies though. Neat to get more even if I still am not a fan of the way it is going toward Hari/older brother route, while I don’t consider it quite as incest as others, it is still weird and, honestly, their chemistry sucks lol

although i knew this was coming i m having mixed feeling about the way theyre doing this

thanks for the chapter~

@TheGodEmperor ya i think you got it right more than the fake incest i think the lack of chemistry is bothering me and making it feel a little off

is it only me that the art looks kinda a lil different??🧐

thank you for the chapter~

@TheGodEmperor Yeah, the chemistry sucks. There also seems to be some awkwardness or space between them. It's weird and I prefer her with her former fiance lol

Dex-chan lover
I'll say She actually have feelings for the prince...

Aggregator gang
Did they remove the Incest tag?
Last time I went here, it had the Incest tag

Aggregator gang
Though it seems to be heading that way, I would be pretty disappointed if Eugene ended up being the ML...

Dex-chan lover
It must be an emotion akin to eating shit. How can you word out how you feel when your mouth is full of shit?

Double-page supporter
She's got absolutely zero chemistry with Eugene and the whole thing is a little gross but the author has made it obvious that's the direction things will go. Unfortunately the author doesn't seem capable of writing these characters in a way to make it actually believable.

I agree with others that she doesn't have any chemistry with Eugene. With what we've seen so far, there isn't any reason for her to have developed any sort of romantic attraction to him. It makes much more sense for Johan to be the ML, or one of the younger brothers. I guess the only thing you could say is that she never saw him as an actual brother or developed a sibling bond because they were separated for years? Idk.

I'm not all that bothered by the "incest" route, but Eugene seems like a bad choice because there has been little development towards that pair in the story.

Contributor
@reen112

Did they remove the Incest tag?
Last time I went here, it had the Incest tag

Yeah, because it's not really incest for once.
And most probably because it's a HUGE SPOILER for new readers.

It's like in others mangas here, you avoid to put the lastest cover available because it can be a big spoiler like in RELIFE or 5toubun.

Users who are viewing this thread