Beware of the Brothers!

Omg hari chan...even if you regress 10000 times your naivety still makes me stress out...goshhh...😂😂

Thanks for the frequent releases 😆 can't wait for the next updates. Again thank you 😆👍

Thank you so much for striving through all the work to make the manwha have a weekly update!
(^_^)

Group Leader
Do I ship her with Eugene, who is clearly becoming a more mature person because of her, or with the adorable Johan?

Thank you so much for this translators <3 It’s easily one of my top reincarnation fics atm.

Seems like a hard copy of the monster duchess , even the description has similarities , the main char looks like a total clone

Not for me, she's acting like a twat to the brothers who are being neglected and beat by their parents all because she looks like their dead sister, she may have been a street orphan but playing everyone's emotions after shes even been reincarnated on kids that are half her age doesn't sit well with me

At this point its also just a piss poor rip off of monster dutchess contract princess

I blame pretty much everyone for what's happening. The parents have most of it because they pulled some poor girl off the street in an effort to replicate their dead daughter. Everyone deals with grief differently but to make someone else the substitute for your late child is pretty shitty. Then they favor her over their other three kids and it's because of their favoritism that the brothers don't treat her well. All of them need counseling because it's not right to bully an adopted sibling and she hasn't done anything wrong to them. At the same time, her making use of her parents' affection is her only weapon against her brothers since there's no other way for them to leave her be.

@jenpal
If anyone was to blame, it would be the parents. At least in the first life, MC was much as a victim as the brothers. It's often shown that she was oblivious or helpless to her circumstances. Yes, she chose to follow the couple but in that set of circumstances she probably felt that any life was better than the one in the streets knowing that there were very few and limited options she could have if she made it to adulthood.
The brothers were children left to swallow their own grief with little to no understanding of the events that lead to Mc's adoption. Heck, they took it as she was being replaced , it was like a slap in the face! It didn't help their parents favoritism they had for the seemingly interloper and only to lose them less than a year later. I bet it took many years for the brothers to come to the same realization that the oldest sibling in the 2nd life to realize early on.
That it wasn't her fault and she was much a victim as they were.
-------
I do agree that since her 2nd chance, she was rather very much a brat with the mental age that she seems to have. And everyone was at fault in that life. The parent's apparent favoritism, the children's misbehavior, and Mc's intentional goading and in your face attitude.
It's one of my favorite aspect of the comic, that the flaws that Mc was oblivious too slowly unraveled infront of her. There are many things she is uncertain of and might never figure out. Like the candy that Mother/Aunty gifted her too or their mental health that the mother held. But that changed attitude was all it took and older maturity that encouraged t he children to reach out

Does anyone know of similar manga? Any (probably shoujo) manga that features a young peasant and/or orphan girl being adopted into a noble home.

I really liked this and "I Am a Child of This House" and just want more of the concept.

Users who are viewing this thread