Beware of the Brothers!

OMG!! At first, I just want to comment on Johan n hari cuteeness, but my 💔 on the last panel 😭😭😭

@Xazer

I just read an entire spoiler thread thats why i know that both of the two stories shared the same universe but different countries...
[if you read the novel of who made me a princess; cabel is ijekiel classmate; on chapter 63 of who made me a princess, theres a some picture of them together with ijekiel]

How tf did I miss that this was a shared universe with WMMAP. WMMAP just updated their chapter and I saw this linked and I was like wth? No wonder this was so good XD

Is there any who made me a princess references in this ?

I just saw the shared universe tag and that it's Plutus. ( my mindblown. No wonder I was hooked !)

Definitely gonna read this!

Dex-chan lover
She tried so hard and got so far (to keep them from death)
but in the end, it doesn't even matter

:(

Group Leader
@Kusarin I read somewhere that in the wmmap novel, Cabel is sort of
a third male lead—he falls for Athy.

Good!
The story avoided the trope of the lead being able to fix everything. With the parents dead, I'm hoping we will get some angst... things have been going a little too well the last few chapters.

About chapter 27 :
She feels sad but didn't cry at all ? I know it happens but usually when you're home alone your tears finally fall off but she still didn't cry...I'm sorry does she have any emotions at all ?? Also poor Eugene being the head of the household overnight and having to deal with all of that at such a young age ! Ugh, im sad...😔😭

she should at least try to avoid making that happen, she already know that this will happen, but well, this girl just didnt care at all, and when the funeral comes its like "oh they died".

Users who are viewing this thread