Beware of the Brothers!

I got some really bad Spoilers from insta

it's really disturbing

I'm warning ya

the male lead is the oldest brother

You say disturbing I say 🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🍾🌠🥳🥂⭐✨🔥🥰🤩🤗🤪🌠

@Roseotaku7 Also thank you cos I was worried/ wondering haha.

oof i was so curious when the two stories will mix edkksw so i looked it up and it was so weird seeing
cabel in wmmap nldoos do y’all think Ijekiel will show up here 🤭🤭

I don't really care with whom she will ended up with, since I saw Estelle who got paired up with her knight since childhood, I just well whatever u want author-san since the FL is good I just wish she can be happy with anyone she chose. I read this because the FL is interesting anyway

Seus idiotas! pq estão preocupados se o Ijekiel (não sei como escrever o nome dele, sorry) vai aparecer? Mas, vou admitir q esse foi o motivo de eu ter começado a ler. É impressionante como “beware of the Brothers” eh tão incrível e te move. Além disso, ver o desenvolvimento da protagonista e da história foi emocionante e profundo diferente de muitas webcomics q já li. Por isso, digo q cada momento de minha leitura valeram a pena e q não eh atoa q foi escrito pelo(a) mesmo(a) autor(a) de “who made me a princess”.

Muito obrigada “A little Monster Scans” e “A Little Sunshine Scans” por traduzirem essa linda obra∩^ω^∩.

Thank you “A little Sunshine Scans” and “A little Monster Scans “ for translating this incredible webcomic ∩^ω^∩.

Anybody ever wonder if FL here knows what happens afterwards when Claude finds out about Jeanette? 🤔 Or like does Athy know Hari from the past?

dropping this manhwa cus apparently the ml is
eugene . poor baby Johannes deserves better

Thank you guys for the spoilers. And I'm not being sarcastic here. I want to know right away who to ship or not so that I won't be frustrated in the long run 😂

Users who are viewing this thread