Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 14

I'm so happy this story is fast paced. Sometimes I get fed up with other slow paced stories so an update of this always lifts my spirits

Aggregator gang
thanks for the update! I guess her dumb decision of going back actually helped lol pLoT ArMoR

I wonder what will hapen when the "real protagonist" comes lmao

Group Leader
yeeey!
I'm confused now haha Why did she went back?? Was it really necessary? or just to cause commotion?
But I'm happy that they got together :3 (it was pretty fast actually XD)

Thanks for the update. I admit, it was still dumb of her to come back but if her decision ultimately leads her to thinking f*ck the OGPlot, then I'm fine with it. Plot armor already saved her, and Abel at least doesn't have to commit crimes and inevitably dies by Assand's/OGMLs hand

Group Leader
I’m just going to say it: her going back was dumb af. Her going back just serves to distract ML, plus using her own body to shield ML was pointless other than to make ML go super saiyan. The guy’s immortal(ish), just protect the heart like he asked.

Agh. I don’t like Lian at all, first she goes saying she does not like Abel and stuff, and then risks both of their lives because of her selfishness. But of course, everything works out. Wonderful. No, she’s stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
ugh this dumb MC !!! She really went back without a plan and got in the way and made things worse ? I had hope that she had a plan but she was just being super dumb and risking others' lives

THANK U MANGO I LOVE YOU MWAH xoxox
The FL is sort of an idiot, but it's not to an unbearable degree like most other dummy shoujo girls. Really enjoying this story ~~~

Thank you so much for the update luv, you’ve put in so much work for us readers! Hugs eee
Love these two dorks <3

Still kinda dumb that she went back, oh well obviously, she wouldn't die.

Thank you so much for the update! 💖

Dex-chan lover
Saved by a "true love's kiss" ...yaaay... Man; a heroine not knowing how to save her ML from the brink of death? No worries; it's the perfect opportunity to sexually harrass the half dead ML~ Who needs a plan if you have trueee looove.

Okay; anyways...thanks a lot for translating this!! I seriously like the art style and the whole world building; the clothes are so pretty XDD

Users who are viewing this thread