Beware of the Red Thread

Hi ! Got a question, is it really reverse harem ? I don't really like that trop and I know that sometimes mangadex got the labels wrong... Would you recommend reading it ?

Holy shit. This dude has no idea how love works, does he? Like, bruh, Lian is justly confused af by this dude.

This may sound stupid, but the way Abel is drawn looks really similar to Kalied from "This is obviously a fake marriage" (Sorry, I forgot how the actual title goes) I just feel odd to continue reading this manga. It's not even bad at all, I just have mixed feelings about the male lead. D:

Omg... Abel is like a kid throwing tantrums when someone reject him... I was liking him when he was protective of lian.

Matchamango 😂 you're the thirstiest one out of all of us here ahahah i love these end of ch comments

Dammit! This series is good at giving cliff hangers.
Looking forward for next week.

OMGGGGGGG YANDERE ML GOD SO DAMN HOTT!!! OBSESSION IS MY WORLD!!! THANKS for the update ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

SKNJGFM HE STOPS THE MINUTE SHE'S HURT LORD THIS MAN ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE can't wait to see what's next...

Idk if I love these characters or the translator more 😂 your comments always make reading this so enjoyable, thank you for your hard work

Was that reverse harem tag always there? Felt like it wasn't when I started reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread