Beware of the Red Thread

Bruh dropped, she was legit useless 😭. I gave her the chance to prove her worth, i was like “She going back?? Tf?? Lets see what she going to do, bet she has a plan” *her legit gets in the way and be like NO!! (/T~T)/* “GIRL!!—“ oh well. That was lame and disappointing af.
@herpesfreesince2003
I’m coming with you.

Thanks for the update ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I miss 💕

P/s: did he kill the good skeletons too?

thank u for the update !! mc is kinda dense but i hope there'll be some character development soon :D

Listen I known this overly jealous trope is super common in this genre but honestly if a man irl tells you he doesn't want you too have any friends and shit because he doesn't like it that's the biggest red flag and you should run( not exclusively men but a woman too ducking leave them )

Group Leader
Have I mentioned recently how much I love yandere MLs?
Obviously that kind of behavior would be toxic irl, but because it’s fantasy and by definition not realistic, a character can be yandere and simultaneously still be an overall good person and good love interest. Fiction is wonderful isn’t it?

Pacing is odd and both the characters are inconsistent with what they say. The ML is obsessed with the FL shortly after meeting her and the FL gets more annoying the further I read.

Dex-chan lover
Ye! Another toxic relationship where ML tells the FL not to talk to anybody because the author wants to keep the number of named characters with possible backstories and personalities low.

Users who are viewing this thread