Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

onfg the brother prince and dad are infuriating , i hope she just goes off on them like in the other chapters honestly i’m about to pull my hair out too

thanks for updating!!!

I've rarely seen this many people so angry at the characters but Melissa is so funny Lmao. She does need to hit a few of them tho since everyone refuses to listen
Thanks for the chapters!!!

@Belovedpink same, she was talking shit about him and then she doesn't beat him up, it makes sense that she first talked to him, I would do that too, but he doesn't get it and he made her blood boil more and my bold too, so it would only make sense she will beat him but she didn't and I'm like:????????????????????????????????? umm.... pardon you???
but it's ok, the day will come where she learns swordsmanship and kill them all. (I figured it out form the cover, though she probably wouldn't kill them, just beat them up at least, hopefully.)

Never did I realize that the male characters here are so distasteful and bunch of ignorant bastards omygodddd

Like I just can't with this series anymore. I understand that they're supposed to be shitty people but there aren't even small victories that I can look forward to.

Aggregator gang
thx for the triple update, I cant wait to meet yuri and blue dude :3

BTW as everyone says, everyone's idiotic
I for one don't like reverse/harems, nor because I need to figure out who to ship with who or figure out some sort of mystery(?)
It's because everyones' an idiot that is also a hoe bag that doesn't care about what's important
unless they do, my husbando is cold yet sweet type :/ don't judge

I understand she's angry since noone listens, but it doesn't seem like she shows then she's changed?
Anyway, ignorant people are infuriating

What... -palmface-

Also tyvm for blessing us with 3 chapters today

Jake and prince: (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
melissa: ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Jake and prince: ♪♪ ༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ ヾ༼ ຈل͜ຈ ༽ノ ♪♪
melissa: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

meanwhile readers: (╯◉ - ◉)╯ ︵( .o.)ノ ︵( .o.)つ *beating up Jake and prince intensely, oh, if only that could be true*

Dex-chan lover
At that point I would have considered pouring lamp oil on the walls and igniting it.

this webtoon is so unsatisfying. not only are all the cast infuriating but the pacing is ABSURD. and all it gives even after a handful chapters is a headache. lmao if this goes on this webtoon might as well get cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread