Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
I can see why Yona is her personal maid lol. Also thanks for all the updates, y'all really spoiling us here

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the MC is in a "boy cried wolf" situation. Old!Melissa has been so awful and bitchy in the past to everyone that any attempt New!Melissa makes to get things her way fall on deaf ears. The people in her life just don't want to deal with her, or if they do, they want to get back at her for everything Old!Melissa did to them and stand on top of her. So New!Melissa is stuck trying to find her way out of her situation without any help from others. I guess blue-haired boy and the original heroine will eventually help her out, but in what way?

lmao, I think the prince wants to cling onto Melissa because he knows he can't properly rule a kingdom so he'll leave it in her hands, whether to push the responsibility and or blame onto her. It's not exactly confirmed if she had that hardcore training to prepare for become a queen like in other novels though, probably not tbh. Though if there is the chance that he actually has feelings for her I hope she plucks out his teeth from their roots(?), gums(?), bah.. like broken keys on a yamaha keyboard. 🤡🤡

I was gonna complain about the pacing, but Yona made up for it. I still want to just get this engagement over with, though.

Thank for a mass upload! You really spoil us :)

Man, I feel bad for Melissa. She really has nowhere to go. I hope she meets the ML at the ball and kicks the shit out of the prince! Also Yona is such a mood lol

This is so frustrating. I feel for the female lead. If I were here, I would honestly say F it, screw being a noble, sell my items for money, live as a rich commoner, bust most of all, publicly expose the shitty crown prince for being a slut.

Thank you so much for the new chapter. I vibe with MC already over how much she swears and her expressions are just amazing

I think I'm out. It's just chapter after chapter of her internal rage monologues.

Thanks though for the translations ^^

Users who are viewing this thread