Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

@Sleepytime People can eat even if they don't have a tongue, I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I have an uncle who doesn't have a tongue but can eat pretty much everything.

Double-page supporter
HES SO BEAUTIFUL!! He's even better than I expected from the cover. So totally my type in an otome game

If he is just some beggar, how come he can read and write? When was it shown that he has not tongue? I just thought he was shy.

@TheOne320

Just now, in this ep. When she asked him his name, we saw from behind as he opened his mouth to show her. Actually drawing a mouth with no tongue would probably be a little too much for the genre.

Having no tongue will make the romance awkward why didnt she get a healer to fix that

@pandamom84
Ahhhh, perfect! Thank you! Now I can confidently call him "Nine" and know I'm pronouncing it right.
Especially when there are Japanese characters named Take (Tah-keh) and Mine (Mee-neh). Even though this is Korean, I still wanted to make sure. Nine is precious!! Gotta put some RESPECK ON HIS NAME.

@Starbright its most likely healed naturally already since there was no bleeding from the start so his severed tongue can't be healed like most fantasy manga but you never know maybe she might might do a little hocuspocus and heal his tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread