Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
So our formal introduction of our second edge lord and our two edge lords engage in combat

Dex-chan lover
Do they not have guards in these estates? I guess he bypassed them but none were nearby to just get mooked at the very least?

Dex-chan lover
Man... she should just befriend Yuri (novel's heroine) and make her realize what kind of utter piece of shit the Crown Prince is, then he will never be happy, which would be her happy ending. I mean, if Yuri knew that thing was seducing and maybe even sleeping with women in front of his fiancee, she would probably identify him as shit just like our beautiful MC (main character, aka Melissa.)

It's around this chapter that I found this series REALLY interesting, when she starts to fight back, until then I almost dropped, glad that I didn't

Dex-chan lover
huh... i would think that reaction & reason would've ruled the brother and wolfy as incompatible in the OG reverse harem ending.

@Senros - true tho, but the female lead is so "perfect" she probably would refuse and try to make the guy a better person or such.

@Lelouchzero hmm.. from you saying that, I'll give this manhwa another chance

Users who are viewing this thread