Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

She’s achieved so much, she’s such a badass, but my girl please pluck your eyebrows just by a little lmaoo :,(

Thank you sooo much for translating this manhwa! 😭❤️ This manhwa is so freakin’ awesome!!! She’s cool af

And now Melissa has taken ten levels of badass. Prepare yourselves garbage! Your time has come.

@AnonDePlume I must say I had the exact same reaction. I was thinking that we will have to many chapters before FL finds out the ML's identity and then drama happens but this FL threw that troupe down the drain.

@hydrangea_wine I agree with you and it was also shown that Ian had fallen for the F of the novel just a few chapters back. Because it was proceeding as the plot depicted, our MC decided t not care about Ian any longer.

Dex-chan lover
I never thought that there would be a dark souls reference in a webtoon like this. ^^’

Melissa keeps talking about how she doesn't have good looks, but she has a very attractive character design. If this wasn't a novel adaptation I'd just assume that this is due to her obvious lack of self-confidence, but maybe this is something from the original novel?

Users who are viewing this thread