Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I come to see a discussion about this amazing chapter but instead, I see people drop it because ambiguous spoiler... man i love this community...

Dex-chan lover
Lol he must have realize, wait I'm stronger than her, after getting over the initial fear of her yelling but it's been to long she's leved up

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry I thought you were practicing to use a sword, not to be the star batter for the mets

Double-page supporter
She so badass and she knows how to use her brain and mouth and does whatever the fuck she pleases. Make me a woman like this.

Her battle outfit is so cool (aside from the puffy pants) and I'm so glad the servants are gonna worship her even more after this. I hope they riot so she becomes head of family instead of that walking trashcan no 2.

Too bad Yona had to go, I wanted to see her spit more disses with her poison tongue. But it's understandable cuz she's so tactless that she might have gotten hurt or made things worse. But maybe she's stronger than she looks??? That would be cool

Fed-Kun's army
@ValKnight Despite its most well known use as a fashion accessory, the puffy-clothing thing actually has its origins as a defensive tool. Like the stringy crap hanging off a ghillie suit, it breaks up the outline of the body and makes it harder to target properly. It's not used all over the body because then it would be too baggy and get in the way, but using it to cover vital spots that don't move much like she does here is a useful little trick. It's not much, but sometimes being even a millimeter off-target is enough.

Unfortunately, it's not quite historically accurate here - if it was, the baggy portion would go down to the knees. But it's close.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, completely different note: the author in this monologue describes Melissa's looks as being "shit" but Melissa is pretty damn hot. WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread