Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

i???? think im gay????? also i was never told there was going to be werewolves???? yooooooooo
thank you for translating and stay safe!!!

YASSSSSS
Now she badass. Can't wait to see her wipe the floor with Ian.

@DestinyFate Right?? Melissa is actually beautiful and has a great body. It's simply that she's not used to smile. (Given the rottenness of her family and fiance, that's like a given and understandable though.)

OH MY WOW!!
MELISSA'S SO COOL!!
TEACH HIM A LESSON, GURL!!

And I like how Yona talk FRIENDly to her..
🤣🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
She's sooooo coooooool 😍😍😍
Just seeing that one move was so satisfying!!! I can't wait to see her take him down completely!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork The more you know~ I can understand that but for me it's just a stylistic taste. But thanks for the information.

The reason why the author often says she unattractive in story is because she doesn't fit into the society's traditional beauty standard whereas for us readers we are in awe because of how fucking awesome she is and that makes her hotter.
I didn't like her looks at first cuz I like sexy/elegant FMLs the most but over the chapters she gets hotter. It's probs just perspective

She's so cool <3 although that super-fast learning feels a bit like cheating
Thx for the translation <3 <3

Fed-Kun's army
She's so fucking cool, hot, and badass im frickin hyperventilating over here. I am head over heels in love

YESSSSSSS GAAAAAAAAH. I’m so excited Omfs she went from helpless to 100 I’m so fucking happy!

After a cool maid aka Yona, now we have Heini, the cute maid 😆
And Melissa is becoming more badass! I think this red wolf will fall for her because of "this girl punch me so I'm in love with her" rule that almost every romance manga has 😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread