Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
BADASS. @jkitten usually in these kinds of novels characters considered "pretty" are the cutesy ones with smaller faces and weak looking faces while more intense ones like Melissa's or like Bakarina's in otome hametsu are considered less pretty or more intense in-universe.

Honestly I disagree. Melissa here and Katarina in her own series are both very beautiful and more mature looking than the heroines of their story.

@jkitten I think it's more that she looks cold/sharp/evil, so people wouldn't be charmed by her like they would be someone cute/petite. I mean I agree she's beautiful, but that's probably why she doesn't consider herself "good looking".

Dex-chan lover
Finally! a villainess that can actually wield a sword! I've been waiting for something this good for ages!

im really enjoying this, well from the start i was but still its really fun and cute at the same time

Dex-chan lover
*swoon*

A badass FeMC swordmaster!? Now she can literally cut some annoying jerks down to size, literally!

Author having fun with the references with Dark Souls, Yugioh, and now sunglasses memes.

SHES SO FUCKING COOL AND BADASS I LOVE HER SM 🤩❤️ strong heroines (or villainess?????) makes me gay af && thanks for the update!!

This is fast becoming my favourite series so far xD But I need moooooreeee!!!!

Thank you for the upload, your work is appreciated <3

Users who are viewing this thread